Monday, April 19, 2010

Longford Rose Chosen

Sarah Keogh with 2009 Rose, Lisa Duffy

It's that time of the year when Rose centres are choosing their Roses for 2010. Sarah Keogh has been selected as the 2010 Longford Rose.

The Longford Leader has a very big article all about Sarah - read it here. In the meantime perhaps you would like some tasters from the article;

"I couldn't believe it – I didn't even hear my name being called out and next thing the girls all crowded around me so I guessed that I must have won".

"Sarah is passionate about horses. The 25-year-old spends her free time show jumping and taking part in cross country and dressage events with her local club Mosstown Stables. She also likes to lead an active lifestyle through swimming, cycling and walking".

I'm tired already.

Read the article.

No comments: