Monday, May 31, 2010

Longest Rose News Item Ever!

All local papers like to write about their Rose. The Sligo Weekender is no different, or maybe it is. They have just published, what I reckon to be, the longest Rose item ever.

The article is all about the 2010 Sligo Rose, Stephanie Tempany. I think we will just give you a few quotes, but you really should read the item (if you have time!).

"And as she gets set for the rose finals Stephanie is also preparing for a new job as a member of the Emirates Airline’s cabin crew. Just a week after the Rose glamour outing in Portlaoise she jets off to Dubai for a six-week training stint with the airline".

"The Rose of Tralee contender has plans to brush up on her Irish dancing ahead of the Irish Regional Finals of the competition.'I will be doing my party piece in Portlaoise, so I’ll be practising around the kitchen floor for the next few weeks'".

And one more;
"In South America we backpacked for three months. We did Peru, climbing, white water rafting, piranha fishing, you name it we’ve done it, it was the trip of a lifetime”. And Stephanie has been to Bosnia four times doing charity work. And despite her busy schedule she is going there again this summer. “I will fit it all in between the Rose of Tralee and the Emirates job. I have always been like this, I can’t sit still that’s my problem I’ve been like this, I’m hyper, I can’t sit still,” said the energetic Rose".

So there!. Read all about it! Go here.

No comments: