Thursday, August 19, 2010

Daithi Gets Rose Support

There is no stopping Daithi's progess. This pic and the following quotes come courtesy of IFTN.Their article includes the following quote '"We were in RTÉ,” he explains, “and the girls brought the sunshine with them. There was a big photocall with lots of photographers so we had a bit of fun with the girls chasing after me and sprinkling rose petals on my head. They’re a great gang of girls and I’m looking forward to getting to know them better in the coming days"' and also this '"The new host has admitted some slight issues have already risen as to his rapport with the 32 roses. “A few of the foreign Roses have admitted that they’ve watched some clips of me online to try to get a handle on my accent,” he says. “Hopefully they’ll be fluent by the time they join me on stage.” '

The IFTN is an interesting website - go there to find out about those people behind the RTE TV production.

No comments: